Follow all routes into British Columbia until they meet up with the Trans-Canada Highway.
Follow the Trans-Canada (Highway-One) through the Fraser Valley, over the Port Mann Bridge
and through Coquitlam and Burnaby. The Highway reaches Vancouver city limits. To reach Downtown,
exit off Highway-One at the junction with Highway-7A. Head west down Hastings Street (Highway-7A)
into the heart of the city. From Downtown, take a left (heading south) on Burrard until you
cross the Burrard Street Bridge. Take a right at the large "Welcome to Kitsilano" sign. The
next intersection will be Cornwall and Cypress; our building will be on the left. Take a left
on Cypress to reach the parkade.
- I-5 becomes Highway 99 at the border
- Follow 99 for 30-45 minutes to reach the outskirts of Vancouver
- 99 becomes Oak Street as you cross the Oak Street Bridge
- Stay on Oak Street for 60 blocks until you reach 12th Ave west
- Turn left on 12th
- Follow 12th for roughly 10 blocks past Granville St to Burrard St.
FROM THE AIRPORT:
Follow Grant McConachi Way (the main route) out of the Vancouver International
Airport and over the Arthur Laing Bridge. Follow straight over the bridge,
connecting to SW Marine Drive/Granville Street. Granville Street is a north-south
connector leading to the heart of Downtown Vancouver. Burrard Street runs parallel
to Granville and is three blocks west of it.
- Take Burrard down 11 blocks to 1st Ave West and turn left
- Proceed 1 full block to Cypress and turn right
- The first street you cross is York. On your right is a large brown brick
building with a parkade. Cornwall is the street right ahead of you - but don't
go that far. Enter the parkade and proceed up the ramps until you reach parking
spots 235, 236, and 237, which are assigned to us
- Park in one of them and enter the building through the glass doors. This brings
you in on the main floor level, and we are just down the hall on your left - Suite 9
- Buzz the intercom for access