The E-Forms Domain Architecture Team (EDAT) is wholly responsible for the planning and implementing of system
infrastructure for electronic submission of forms to the Canadian Government.
The E-Forms Domain Architecture Team is extending the capabilities of its Microsoft-based
supply-chain project that currently supports several XML-based transaction flows.
- Implement ebXML interoperability within a Microsoft BizTalk environment with an ebXML registry.
- Open up the BizTalk platform to interchanges.
- Install systems in both Vancouver and Ottawa.
XML Global Solution
- Executive strategic planning and consulting on the adoption of XML and ebXML.
- Development of ebXML Adaptor product for Microsoft BizTalk.
- Tools: GoXML™ Transform and GoXML™ Registry.
- Technical and product support.
Canadian Government Results
Foundation currently being built for multiple system interoperability to:
- Allow easy access to supply chain from various interchanges.
- Provide smooth communication between multiple vendors and the Canadian government.