GoXML Communication Server is a 100% Java™-based transformation and integration engine that allows companies to integrate information exchange documents, such as XML and EDI, with complex enterprise IT assets, including over 200 different applications, data sources, and file formats.
GoXML Communication Server:
- Accepts a variety of documents from MQSeries, HTTP, TCP/IP, email, or file systems,
- Applies a series of transformation steps that may read from or update back-office systems, and
- Routes resulting documents to their final destinations
- to create sophisticated transformations.
A drag-and-drop user interface called the Workbench allows data domain experts to create sophisticated transformation templates without programming assistance. Since the templates are stored as XML documents, they can be maintained and managed with or without the Workbench.
Once the transformations are defined, they can be used standalone or incorporated into processes controlled by any other integration technology, including application servers, integration brokers, and custom applications.
These transformations occur very quickly. Recent tests showed our patented engine transforming 100 EDI transactions to XML documents per second - with a small memory footprint.
Data access capabilities:
- All major relational databases
- Transaction systems including IBM CICS™, IMS/TM™, BEA Tuxedo™, and Bull™
- Packaged applications such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and more
- Over 80 legacy databases, including Adabas, IMS data, IDMS, and others 3270 and 5250 screens
Other features include:
- Web console for secure remote administration and monitoring
- Support for a wide variety of transport protocols to simplify connection to mainframe and other legacy systems
- Automatic load management to handle many documents simultaneously
- Pre-packaged agents automatically handle data and application integration and custom document handling
- Protects existing systems using existing and user-definable security and encryption
- Document queuing and scheduling to ensure document delivery
- Recovery services for maximum document reliability
Supported data formats include:
- SAP IDOC
- EDI X12
Built in data connectors include:
- IBM MQSeries™
- HTTP and SSL
- Oracle AQ
- File systems
- Windows NT/2000
- Linux 2.2
- Solaris 8
- and more