GoXML™ Transform Communication Server simplifies the process by which information systems interact. It orchestrates transformations and many concurrent, complex business transactions such as EDI, X12, HIPAA, SWIFT, and XML.
GoXML™ Communication Server simplifies the process by which your information systems interact. GoXML Transform serves as a universal translator that brings virtually all information systems, including the web and EDI, into formats that virtually all competent developers know or can learn quickly: XML, the new fundamental language of computer interaction; and SQL, the common speech of relational databases.
Using just XML and SQL, developers can connect external systems like Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), HTML pages, and XML documents to Intelligent Adapters that communicate with almost any information system within your enterprise.
For example, purchase orders received through EDI transactions may not contain enough information to update a legacy order entry system. Communication Server can accept these purchase orders, enrich them with information from other sources, and submit the result to back-office systems like SAP or CICS-based legacy systems.
Infrastructure to Simplify Integration
Most integration tools, including application servers and integration brokers, centralize the rules that define how systems interact. Although critical, this doesn't simplify the interaction process itself, which still depends on a wide assortment of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), protocols, file formats, and databases.
Unlike integration products that were designed primarily to manage processes, Communication Server easily manages the complex transformations that are so common in e-business initiatives.
GoXML™ Communication Server manages your IT assets and integration processes via open, XML-based transformations.
- Integrates XML with EDI, legacy databases, transaction systems, and other non-XML formats
- Creates reusable, easy to maintain transformations to help all applications and integration tools interact consistently
- Provides maximum performance, flexibility, and reliability using a patented transformation engine, programmable agents, queuing, scheduling, and recovery
- Uses a wide variety of transports, including MQSeries, SOAP, HTTP, TCP/IP, email, FTP, and file systems
- Honors existing encryption and security while allowing user-definable extensions
- Requires no programming knowledge to create sophisticated transformations
- Deploy complex transformations with a small footprint integration broker
- Integrate with virtually any back-end system through a comprehensive adapter suite
- Manage and load balance multiple concurrent listeners such as MQ Series, JMS, HTTP, TCP, email, and FTP
- Transform between all common XML, EDI, and flat-file formats
New Features and enhancements
- New! Data type validation
- New! Business process integration
- Improved performance