GoXML™ Transform provides data integration without custom coding, creates mapping between complex formats such as EDI, X12, HIPAA, SWIFT, and XML, and deploys transformations via an embeddable Java engine, a transactional integration server or via Web services.
GoXML™ Transform provides an intuitive, modular solution for integration of structured data. Its powerful transformation
engine links XML to traditional data formats, like relational and EDI. And it easily transforms data between various XML dialects.
Transformation solutions developed can be deployed for centralized management, and connectivity to integration platforms, message queues, and workflow engines. Plug into popular e-business infrastructures with interfaces for Web Services and ebXML. Connect to virtually any back-office system with over 200 intelligent adapters. Use an ebXML-compliant registry to share your metadata with trading partners and to store relationships between business data elements, which GoXML™ Transform can
then use to automate the mapping of data between common formats.
All this transformation power is based on a patented methodology that separates input and output formatting, mapping and transformation rules,
and the transformation engine, for maximum flexibility and adaptability to multiple data formats.
- Intuitive graphical mapping environment allows you to rapidly build data transformations
- Map between a variety of formats including, XML, EDI, databases, flat-files and HTML
- Custom coding eliminated with the Function Wizard
- Generate instant XML from any EDI data
- Leverage your information assets with an integrated meta data repository
- Deploy transformations as Web services with a single click
- Embed the GoXML Transform engine with the Java API
New Features and enhancements
- New! Integrated metadata repository
- New! Data type validation
- New! Business process integration
- New! XMLSPY integration
- Improved performance